grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: Custom Grouper Loader

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: Custom Grouper Loader

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: Custom Grouper Loader
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 14:06:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Sure, we can do that.  The simplest would be you specify the attributes on a group where the loader type is custom and you specify the class which implements some interface with one method.  Another option is to reuse some of the loader logic already there where you get the data into the form that the existing loader uses, and it uses that to compare to what is in Grouper, does the adds/removes, and logs everything.  Either way shouldn’t be a lot of work, and I can help with the Grouper side.