grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Multiple UIs

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Multiple UIs

  • From: Michael Girgis <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Multiple UIs
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 19:29:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We're talking about creating what could potentially be a very AJAX-rich
interface, so although cross-browser compatibility and accessibility is less
of a concern than many years ago, I'd say we still have to be pretty careful
with what we're building. Employing ARIA roles everywhere will probably be
key.