grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Today's call/update

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Today's call/update

  • From: Michael Girgis <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Today's call/update
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:04:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi all.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to call in today, so here's a quick update. I've started a UI Requirements page on the wiki here:

This is also linked from here:

Consider this a high-level checklist for all of the various functions the UI must account for. Please feel free to add/edit, but for now this is probably more for my sake than for anyone else.  At this point, I'm only adding requirements based on existing functionality, but we could eventually incorporate new features/requirements as we move along.

I'll keep an eye out for the minutes from today's call.

Thanks,
Michael Girgis
University of Chicago