grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] [psp] memory hog fix and release plan ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] [psp] memory hog fix and release plan ?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] [psp] memory hog fix and release plan ?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:18:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

There are a few fixed, and Im working on some WS changes for comanage which
could or could not be included... hopefully I will be done in 7-10 days...

All my issues are in jira, TomZ can you add yours?

https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+GRP+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%222.1.1%22+AND+status+%3D+Resolved+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

On Behalf Of Tom Barton