grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Unicon announces support for Grouper

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Unicon announces support for Grouper

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Unicon announces support for Grouper
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:25:26 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

I'm really pleased to pass along the news that Unicon has announced
professional services
support for Grouper:

http://www.unicon.net/content/unicon-announces-new-services-and-support-internet2%E2%80%99s-grouper-groups-management-toolkit-0

Unicon's support model is unique in my experience, in that they work directly
with the open
source project team to add customer-driven enhancements to a production
release when that makes
sense. This is entirely consistent with the approach that the Grouper project
has always taken
and will result in even greater community input to Grouper's capabilities.

on behalf of the Grouper project team

  • [grouper-dev] Unicon announces support for Grouper, Tom Barton, 04/24/2012