grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] LDAP loader in 2.1

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] LDAP loader in 2.1

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Jeff McCullough <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] LDAP loader in 2.1
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:30:53 -0600

If you are willing to test the psp to import groups from ldap into
grouper, I encourage you to go ahead and give it a try. Your feedback
will help me write the documentation :-) The provisioning code is
mostly frozen, unless something ugly appears.

There are two ways to import groups from ldap into grouper using the
grouper loader.

The first method is documented here :

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+-+Loader+LDAP

The second method uses the grouper provisioner (the psp) and is not
documented as of right now, except for generic provisioning
instructions :

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Provisioning

Example psp configuration files are available via the
psp-example-ldap-to-grouper project, which are installed into the
grouper conf directory by the grouper installer.

I encourage you to test the psp, and post any questions or comments to
this list.

TomZ

P.S. I think I met you at UCOP. It is good to hear from you, hope all is well.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Jeff McCullough