grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] 2.1.0

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] 2.1.0

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Peter Schober <>, "" <>, Gagné Sébastien <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] 2.1.0
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 19:07:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Ok, I have a new build which includes the Mac installer fix, and the subject
api encrypted password fix...

http://www.internet2.edu/grouper/release/2.1.0/

Sébastien I think you were right that the code wasn't there. Also the
morphString will trim the key if there is whitespace afterward. Can you try
it? :)

On Behalf Of Peter Schober