grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper UI 2.1.0

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper UI 2.1.0

  • From: "Christopher J. Hubing" <>
  • To: Lynn Garrison <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper UI 2.1.0
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:43:42 -0500 (EST)

Lynn,

Apache probably just timed out the AJP proxy request. If a request to tomcat takes longer than 300 seconds to finish, it will kill the connection. So, I'm guessing that group delete took longer than 300 seconds and apache killed the ajp connection.

You could up the ProxyTimeout value to something higher, or try to figure out why the request is taking so long to finish.