grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] System property java.io.tmpdir deleted

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] System property java.io.tmpdir deleted

  • From: Arnaud Deman <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] System property java.io.tmpdir deleted
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:34:34 +0100

Hello,

I have noticed that the system property java.io.tmpdir is deleted by
the Grouper API. I think it occures because the static member
ORIGINAL_TMP_DIR in the
class EhcacheController is null. I have removed the references of this
member in EhcacheController and Hib3DAO and it seems to correct the pb.

We are using the grouper web service, uPortal and many portlets in the
same tomcat and it caused very stange bugs. For instance the apache
library commons-fileupload uses this system property to create temp
files and the result was java IO exceptions.

Best regards,
Arnaud.

--
Arnaud Deman