grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] yet another real-time provisioning status update (yartpsu)

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] yet another real-time provisioning status update (yartpsu)

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] yet another real-time provisioning status update (yartpsu)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:33:26 -0600

Code, examples, and documentation is|are getting closer to being
useful for beta testing real-time provisioning, with the code being
more complete than the documentation. If one considers code and
documentation to be different :-)

Although real-time provisioning should be compatible with grouper
1.6+, installation and configuration will be much easier with 2.1.0.

We scheduled a 2.1.0 release for next Wednesday Feb 1 - is the 2.1.0
grouper code ready ? I made minor changes to the loader and gsh
yesterday which will need another tag, build, and release.

The Penn State real-time provisioning example exercises most of the
ways to provision group membership attributes. Example configuration
files are located at the link below. Look for "Configuration Example -
Grouper to Tivoli" on the real-time provisioning page. Some
psp-resolver.xml script attribute definitions will be replaced by xml
soon, probably today. The wiki is very much a work in progress at this
time.

TomZ

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Real-Time+Provisioning

  • [grouper-dev] yet another real-time provisioning status update (yartpsu), Tom Zeller, 01/24/2012