grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] status of real-time provisioning

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] status of real-time provisioning

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] status of real-time provisioning
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:10:11 -0600

Over the next day or two, I hope to document installation and
configuration of real-time provisioning for grouper versions 2.0.3 and
2.1.0.

I am slightly behind schedule after I realized this afternoon I did
not have any tests for real-time provisioning of the hasMember
attribute, oops.

If I am able to automate installation via the grouper installer,
great, otherwise installation will be similar to previous versions.
The downloadable distribution will have a directory structure similar
conf/examples
lib/custom
and beta-testers will need to copy files to their grouper api
installation appropriately.

I will email the list when the code is packaged and documentation is
far enough along for folks to get started, hopefully by late this week
or early next week.

Thanks for your patience,
TomZ

  • [grouper-dev] status of real-time provisioning, Tom Zeller, 01/17/2012