grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] need to remove paging from admin ui subject search

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] need to remove paging from admin ui subject search

  • From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] need to remove paging from admin ui subject search
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 11:51:17 +0000

--On 04 December 2011 04:03 +0000 Chris Hyzer

Sorry, you need to put this in the soruces.xml for the source:

<!-- on a findPage() this is the most results returned -->
<init-param>
<param-name>maxPageSize</param-name>
<param-value>100</param-value>
</init-param>
I have that. I also reduced the maxResults for the JDBC source to 100 so I could generate an error

Then you will see what I am seeing :)
Still not sure.

On the QuickStart database if I search for 'a' I get 134 results which page OK. If I specify the Example JDBC source and do the same search I get the 'too many results' error - so something is not consistent, but I'm still not sure what you are seeing that is wrong.