grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] some questions regarding ldap on grouperdemo

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] some questions regarding ldap on grouperdemo

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] some questions regarding ldap on grouperdemo
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:59:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I don't think the demo server needs to be all that realistic, but I do think
it needs to show Grouper capabilities, and in my case, allow us to develop
and test our software. If we aren't going to phase out the non vt-ldap
source, lets add some people to a vtldap source, and some people to a
non-vt-ldap source... :)

I think we should have them have prefixes or something so we don't have the
same subjectId in multiple sources

On Behalf Of Tom Barton