Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
[grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 26 Oct 2011, 1200EDT (1600Z)
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 26 Oct 2011, 1200EDT (1600Z)
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:52:45 -0500
Wed 26 Oct 2011, 0900PDT/1200EDT/1600GMT/1700CET, 60 minutes
+1 734-615-7474 PREFERRED
+1 866-411-0013 (US/Canada only and only if above number costs you more
than 800/866 calls)
PIN: 0121717 (followed by "#")
. approve minutes
. review AIs
. agenda bash
1.5. convener for grouper-dev call on Nov 9
. what's in it? Among things not in jira for 2.0.1 (link below):
. hibernate upgrade?
. new cache defaults
. can we release Oct 26 or Oct 27? logistics.
3. on-going administration tasks
. sending notification of membership & other changes: email, xmpp
. periodic pruning of changelog
4. adapting to support a larger number of deployments
. training materials and program
. commercial partners?
. expand the project team?
5. v2.1: what's in, what might yet be in, when we should aim to release
. Real-time incremental LDAPPCNG
. LDAP Grouper loader
. Grouper entities in namespace
. Hibernate upgrade
. Grouper WS/client group/stem finder sorting/paging
. Subject attribute WS security
. Always available readonly client
. Grouper WS attr/permission expansion
. uPortal integration update
. Unix GID management
. add issues to jira to track selected features & fixes
- [grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 26 Oct 2011, 1200EDT (1600Z), Tom Barton, 10/25/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.