grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] changelog entry hierarchy ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] changelog entry hierarchy ?

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] changelog entry hierarchy ?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:01:29 -0500

> The context ids for all of those changes in the change log should be the
> same, so that's one way to group the changes.

Right. But lets say the deleted group has 1k members, and the
changelog processes entries in batches of 100. I am not sure I can
figure out all the changelog entries for a given context id within one
run of the changelog.

> And you can also look up
> the context id in the user audit, which will give you the high level
> change only (group delete for instance).

How do I do this ? I looked for an example in a junit test - could you
clue me in please ?