grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] just a quick status update on incremental / real-time / changelog provisioning

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] [ldappcng] just a quick status update on incremental / real-time / changelog provisioning

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] just a quick status update on incremental / real-time / changelog provisioning
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:05:03 -0500

Regarding provisioning via ldappcng incrementally via the changelog in
real-time (aka RTP), I just thought I would let folks know that I have
some working code and a handful of tests. I need to write more tests,
and work out some of the more gnarly details later. Writing end-to-end
ldap tests seems to take longer than the code itself :-)

As of right now, the operations that are supported are the basics :
stem | group | membership add & delete.

I was hoping to have code for Penn State to test by the I2MM, I'm
close, we'll see how much I can get done next week.

See ya' in Raleigh.

TomZ

  • [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] just a quick status update on incremental / real-time / changelog provisioning, Tom Zeller, 09/30/2011