grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] uPortal GroupStore and huge groups

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] uPortal GroupStore and huge groups

  • From: Arnaud Deman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] uPortal GroupStore and huge groups
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:09:29 +0200

Hello,

I encountered some difficulties to use the internet2 GroupStore for
uPortal with big groups.

I may have missed something but I could not use big groups in the
portlets manager because it lists all the members.

The only solution I found was to disable it in the uPortal sources.

I sent a message to the uPortal list :
https://lists.wisc.edu/read/messages?id=15328794#15328794

Best regards,
Arnaud.

--
Arnaud Deman
04 91 28 85 25

  • [grouper-dev] uPortal GroupStore and huge groups, Arnaud Deman, 09/30/2011