grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper API - Find immediat stemmers or creators

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper API - Find immediat stemmers or creators

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Arnaud Deman <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper API - Find immediat stemmers or creators
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:27:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Immediate/effective isn’t in the Privilege API, so you have to go directly to
the memberships:

GrouperDAOFactory.getFactory().getMembership()
.findAllMembersByStemOwnerAndFieldAndType(stem.getUuid(), f,
MembershipType.IMMEDIATE.getTypeString(), null, true)

Note, this is not a secure query, so no matter what the GrouperSession is set
to, you will see all records :)
Note, these deep methods are not part of the core API, so they are more
likely to change in Grouper versions, though we try not to change methods,
and I put a comment in this one to say you are using it :)

On Behalf Of Arnaud Deman