grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] RE: Mavenizing Grouper UI

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] RE: Mavenizing Grouper UI

  • From: "Klug, Lawrence" <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] RE: Mavenizing Grouper UI
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 09:49:58 -0700

>>>How important is mavenizing the UI ?

This is important for us. We use Maven and Teamcity for deployments to
Preview, QA and Prod environments.

IM Skype: Larry_Klug

So far I've developed a pom using Grouper_parent as a guide.

Thanks,

Lawrence

On Behalf Of Tom Zeller
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 9:34 AM
To: Klug, Lawrence
Cc: Grouper Dev

Lawrence,

How important is mavenizing the UI ?

The UI should be a child module of the grouper-parent project.

It probably would save everyone time if we stayed in touch using IM or
something whilst this is attempted.

TomZ

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Chris Hyzer