grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: Mavenizing Grouper UI

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: Mavenizing Grouper UI

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Klug, Lawrence" <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: Mavenizing Grouper UI
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:27:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Oh yeah, there is an applet to graph the inheritance of roles, actions, or permissions resources.  Not sure how you handle that with maven, but the jars are here:

grouper-ui\webapp\grouperExternal\public\networkGraph\jar

and networkGraph.jar is an internet2 jar which is not in maven yet, but we can add it if needed…

Thanks,

chris