grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Distribution 2.0.0 READMEs

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Distribution 2.0.0 READMEs

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jim Fox <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Distribution 2.0.0 READMEs
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:05:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks for catching this. I put a step on the release steps so this wont
happen again (outdated readmes). Though I think we can do better than a
generic URL which you can find by typing Internet2 Grouper into google... I
put some more info in them, hopefully it will be helpful. I put the new tars
on the server.

TomZ, we need the ldappc builds, let me know when you have one and I can copy
it over if you don't have access to webprod0.

On Behalf Of Jim Fox