grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Grouper design call follow

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Grouper design call follow

  • From: LLG5 <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Cc: Renee Shuey <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper design call follow
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:06:32 -0400

Hello all,

I just wanted reiterate that the Penn State IAM team will assign
resources to the testing of the realtime provisioning feature of ldappc as
soon as it is available. We are not yet in production so any problems that
may arise with an early release of the feature will not be an issue for us.
We are very appreciative of Grouper Development Team's commitment to meet
our need for realtime provisioning.

Lynn Garrison