grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] request grouperdemo access and timeslot

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] request grouperdemo access and timeslot

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Andrew Petro <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] request grouperdemo access and timeslot
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:48:24 -0400

Now that we have external subject support, do you want to try to self
register?

Here are instructions:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+external+users+on+demo+server

First step is self register:

https://grouperdemo.internet2.edu/grouper_v2_0_0/grouperExternal/appHtml/grouper.html?operation=ExternalSubjectSelfRegister.externalSubjectSelfRegister

Im assuming you only need to use the UI, right? Not WS?

We aren't doing anything with that server today or tomorrow (if anyone else
is let me know), so your time frame is safe.

Once you have registered, tell me your user ID, and let me know what folder
you want me to create for you and I can give you access to it.

On Behalf Of Andrew Petro