grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] project dependencies

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] project dependencies

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "'Grouper Dev ()'" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] project dependencies
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 11:57:29 -0500

They problem was grouper depended on grouperClient, and grouperClient depended on grouper, and ant could handle this but maven could not.

Here is how the dependencies used to be:

grouperClient depended on ws and api

api depended on grouperClient

ws depended on api

The only parts of client that depended on ws and api were the tests (so it could setup/test the DB in an easy way).  So… I moved those tests to ws (since ws has ws and api), and now TomZ if you want to fix maven so things will build in 1.7 that would be great.  I will merge this forward to trunk sometime soon