grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] status on grouper 1.7

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] status on grouper 1.7

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] status on grouper 1.7
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 01:33:59 -0500

Ok, some integration issues caused a lot of tests to fail, but now they all work again with the default grouper config.  I will keep running all the tests to make sure. Here are some recent completed jiras in 1.7:

Invite performance and caching in general

Subjectfinder and “type”

Option to not allow external subject self-deletes

Icon for external subjects in simple membership screen so they look different than non-externals

The “only” remaining thing for 1.7 that we need (that I know about), is the restricting external subjects to certain folders (well, could be used for other groups e.g. employees, co’s, etc)

  • [grouper-dev] status on grouper 1.7, Chris Hyzer, 02/09/2011