grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] veto if not eligible

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] veto if not eligible

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] veto if not eligible
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:37:12 -0500

I should mention, we should wait for the subject search part until the new
columns (e.g. search string[s]) are added to the grouper_members table (hard
to search subject sources for subjects in groups without this)... I think we
said Shilen is doing that part, Shilen, are you planning that for Grouper 2.0
in april? :)

On Behalf Of Chris Hyzer