grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper 2.0 beta source code

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper 2.0 beta source code

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Christopher J. Hubing" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper 2.0 beta source code
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:29:17 -0500

2.0 is trunk, its in there. Btw, I will be making an unsupported 1.7 branch
for Univ of Penn to use external subjects... I will be happy to "support"
that for minor things especially if we need the functionality or fix, but for
major unrelated things might be out of luck. I mention since it will be more
stable than trunk... hopefully this will happen in the next few days.

On Behalf Of Christopher J. Hubing