grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] external members with targeted id

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] external members with targeted id

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Peter Schober <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] external members with targeted id
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:52:05 -0500

Argh... I called ProtectNetwork to see what kind of support they offer, and
they changed their policy (not sure when) and said they only release an
authentication assertion for non-grandfathered SP's and not the EPPN by
default unless the SP in question is registered with them which costs some
money as a one-time cost. The grouperdemo server is pretty new, so I don't
know why it gets the EPPN from ProtectNetwork, maybe due to internet2, not
sure...

Regards,