Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Tom Zeller <>
- To: Tom Barton <>
- Cc: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] federated groups use cases ?
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:47:26 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; b=b3XPdEZT1aDOhDgaP47KDqqbsyEIC4V5AUH3hrOTbo58Ol+JGZv8Fx7o8YJs/3/qgy 6eKeTaWGq9X/nM+oOt8sI00zxbClIcs55xEeBUnyxoDiqd7CICLFFBqtP9zYFxbcFG+5 PEu0vERr+XpKLjStTD4ODKrkJ/Qux7ZDzJxqQ=
> 5. acamp AIs: federated groups, std api for groups, grouper->google
On the grouper-dev call today, I thought I heard something like "based
on the SDCI grant, something-something federated groups". If indeed
there are use cases for federated groups, the PSTC would really like
to hear them.
Here's a pointer to a relevant thread on the PSTC list, in case anyone
is interested :
So, are there federated group use cases out there ?
- [grouper-dev] federated groups use cases ?, Tom Zeller, 09/29/2010
- [grouper-dev] Re: federated groups use cases ?, Tom Barton, 09/30/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.