Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
[grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 29 September 2010, 1200EDT (1700Z)
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 29 September 2010, 1200EDT (1700Z)
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 19:00:04 -0500
Wed 29 Sep 2010, 1200EDT/1700BST/1800CEST, 60 minutes
+1 734-615-7474 PREFERRED
+1 866-411-0013 (US/Canada only and only if above number costs you more
than 800/866 calls)
PIN: 0121717 (followed by "#")
. approve minutes
. review AIs
. agenda bash
2. rules update
Just curious: "daemon coded to fix data corruptions"?
3. Brown's use case: delete a group that belongs to 475000 other groups.
Adjust group set optimization, or does this indicate a need for
enhancing management of group privs somehow? Will v2.0 inherited privs help?
4. grouper docs
5. acamp AIs: federated groups, std api for groups, grouper->google
6. grouper demo site
- [grouper-dev] Grouper design call, Wednesday, 29 September 2010, 1200EDT (1700Z), Tom Barton, 09/28/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.