grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Re: [paccman] grouper rules update

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Re: [paccman] grouper rules update

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Re: [paccman] grouper rules update
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:09:59 -0500

I'm not sure where it fits on the priority list, but Memphis does have
an interest in Grouper's rules. We currently have a rules engine of
sorts which processes bsh scriptlets expressed in a custom xml format.
It would be a good test to reproduce our current setup (or at least
part of) with the new rules implementation.

TomZ

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Chris Hyzer