grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: grouper and uPortal integration

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: grouper and uPortal integration

  • From: THIA Jean-Marie <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, THIA Jean-Marie <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Jennifer Bourey <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: grouper and uPortal integration
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:37:20 +0200
  • Accept-language: fr-FR
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR

Hey Chris,

Great ! I will look at the wiki and I am launching the installation of the latest stable version of grouper.

Our goal is  to simply use Grouper as the group store for uPortal instead the native one (PAGS).

This means that the plugin should implement all that needed by uPortal to work correctly, I guess that there is something to do with JITGroupStore. We used that on 2.6 ALM, it should be alike with newer version.  Anyway I will let you known if we find any problem or have requirement. It might also be interesting to ask the uPortal-dev list if they have requirements.

By the way, we will use the RECIA portlet to manage Grouper from uPortal.

Thanks for the great work,

Jean Marie