grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] postgres drop views with dependencies

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] postgres drop views with dependencies

  • From: Rob Hebron <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] postgres drop views with dependencies
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 16:46:31 +0100
Works with Postgres 8.4.4

I did a clean 1.5.3 install, then generated an upgrade script, ran the first
section where views are dropped and checked that all were indeed dropped.

Rob

-----
wrote: -----

To:
""

<>
From: Chris Hyzer
<>
Sent by:

Date: 07/30/2010 08:05PM

I added cascade for postgres drop view. If we want to see
which views are dependent, we can in the future:

http://database.itags.org/postgresql/55200/

Note, I had postgres working at some point, and now it doesn&#8217;t,
so if someone doesn&#8217;t mind making sure the cascade appears for postgres
and works ok, that would be great.

  • Re: [grouper-dev] postgres drop views with dependencies, Rob Hebron, 08/02/2010