grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] postgres drop views with dependencies

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] postgres drop views with dependencies

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] postgres drop views with dependencies
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 15:05:28 -0400

I added cascade for postgres drop view. If we want to see which views are dependent, we can in the future:

http://database.itags.org/postgresql/55200/

Note, I had postgres working at some point, and now it doesn’t, so if someone doesn’t mind making sure the cascade appears for postgres and works ok, that would be great.

  • [grouper-dev] postgres drop views with dependencies, Chris Hyzer, 07/30/2010