grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] error deleting a group

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] error deleting a group

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] error deleting a group
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:07:41 -0700 (PDT)

What are your OS shared memory settings ? e.g. shmmax and shmall

shmmax = 134217728
shmall = 4294967296

And postgres shared_buffers ? (I'm not sure this matters but I'm curious)

Don't know about shared_buffers. How do I look that up?

And approximately how many memberships do you have ?

2127944

Jim

Thanks,
TomZ

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 12:20 AM, Jim Fox

I can do that.  What resource exactly?  Is it max_locks_per_transaction?
I know I've created larger groups than this.  And I think I've deleted them.
What takes so much space?
Jim