grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Grouper

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Grouper

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 15:11:47 -0400

Randy,

Thank you for participating in CAMP and Advance CAMP in Raleigh last week.  Tom Zeller, University of Memphis, and a member of the the Grouper Development Team, mentioned that Colorado State University is preparing to adopt the Grouper Groups Management Toolkit.

We welcome you and wanted to offer a few tips:

Getting Questions Answered

- Sign up for the Grouper-users and Grouper-dev lists. Instructions are found at:

- Feel free to post any question you have to the lists.  Your fellow Grouper users, and the
developers, are eager to help out.

Documentation

- The Grouper documentation is found at

- If you have suggestions for improvements to the documentation, including the way it is structured, please
email

Share Your Ideas on Training and Education

- Let us know what kinds of training and education you would find most useful.
We are at the early stages of planning some possible webinars or other training opportunities and we value your input and suggestions.

Information on Grouper at Various Campuses

- You can learn about other campuses' Grouper deployments here:

- When you have use cases and solutions to share, please add them to that Contributions page on the wiki.

We are looking forward to hearing about Colorado State University's Grouper deployment.

- Emily

Emily Eisbruch, Technology Transfer Analyst
Internet2
office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749

Visit our website: www.internet2.edu
Follow us on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/internet2
Become a Fan on Facebook:
www.internet2.edu/facebook

  • [grouper-dev] Grouper, Emily Eisbruch, 07/01/2010