grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] LDAPPC 1.5.0 example configuration

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] LDAPPC 1.5.0 example configuration

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] LDAPPC 1.5.0 example configuration
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:56:15 -0500

That's a very clear description of the upcoming ldappc's configuration, thanks!

A question: can the various extensions to the shibboleth attribute resolver be used here too, for example, to filter returned values by regex, or to select values of one attribute contingent on the value returned for another attribute?

Tom

Tom Zeller wrote:
Howdy folks,

A document describing how ldappc 1.5.0 might be configured is available at :

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/LDAPPC+1.5.0+Example+Configuration

I attempt to define an SPML 2 provisioner based on a Shibboleth
Attribute Resolver configuration, and I likely am in need of a
sanity-check :-)

Some details as described in xml may be nonsensical, please quickly
ignore those lapses and let me know if the general outline seems OK.

Your comments are appreciated,
TomZ