grouper-dev - java productivity product

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

java productivity product

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: java productivity product
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 23:28:50 -0400

Hey,

I tried this product and it seems to work:

http://www.zeroturnaround.com/javarebel-demonstration-screencast/

It allows you to change Java classes in your development environment (with
very few restrictions), and hot reload that class without restarting the app
server (or reload the app). This should increase your productivity by a lot.
Anyways, if you are working on the Grouper UI or WS (or any java webapp) you
should try it out. They might give open source developers a free license,
not sure. I asked for one and haven't heard back. 30 day trial though.

Let me know what your results are. Just curious.

  • java productivity product, Chris Hyzer, 05/14/2009