Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

grouper-dev - Action Items: Grouper Call 15-Apr-09

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

List archive

Action Items: Grouper Call 15-Apr-09

Chronological Thread 
  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Action Items: Grouper Call 15-Apr-09
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:49:07 -0400

 *Action Items*

[AI]  (Chris) will create a hierarchical org lists and user audit demo for SMM.

[AI]  (TomB) will develop an agenda for the Grouper WG at SMM
and send out a request to folks for additional agenda items.

[AI]  (TomZ) will update the ldappc wiki page with new ideas expressed on the call.

*Carry Over Action Items*

[AI] (Gary) will investigate UI queries of user audit (when the API user audit code is available from Chris). 

 [AI] (TomB) will start a wiki page on attribute framework for Grouper, including information on handling of custom versus non-custom fields/attributes.

Emily Eisbruch, Technology Transfer Analyst
office: +1734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749

Spring 2009 Internet2 Member Meeting
April 27-29, Arlington, Virginia

  • Action Items: Grouper Call 15-Apr-09, Emily Eisbruch, 04/15/2009

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of Page