grouper-dev - Deleted groups and LDAPPC

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Deleted groups and LDAPPC

  • From: Arnaud Deman <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Deleted groups and LDAPPC
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:43:02 +0100

Do not curse me but I think I have found another strange behaviour of ldappc regarding the deleted groups.
When a group is deleted, if the users belongs to some other groups then the isMemberOf remains in the user entry for this group.

After looking at the code I would say it is due to the fact that, in the method GrouperProvisionner.provisionMemberships, the user 's dn is removed from the list existingSubjectDns so it is not handled by the call of clearSubjectEntryMemberships(existingSubjectDns).

Regard,
Arnaud.

--

Arnaud Deman