grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] auto-creating "include" and "exclude" groups based on group type hook

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] auto-creating "include" and "exclude" groups based on group type hook

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Loris Bennett <>, Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] auto-creating "include" and "exclude" groups based on group type hook
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:53:23 -0500

I believe everything requested is done in 1.4. Please try it out and let me
know what you think.

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Include+exclude+and+require+groups

Note, due to the nature of include/exclude, custom types/attributes, and how
configurable it is, it is a bit complicated... feel free to edit this wiki
page or give any suggestions on how to make it easier to use (including
changes to documentation grouper.properties file). Let me know if you have
questions/issues

Chris

  • RE: [grouper-dev] auto-creating "include" and "exclude" groups based on group type hook, Chris Hyzer, 01/19/2009