grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] LDAPPC Status / Nexus

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] LDAPPC Status / Nexus

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Grouper Dev Mailing List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] LDAPPC Status / Nexus
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:52:10 -0600

I am currently looking for someone to continue development of Ldappc and Subject API, and potentially to develop additional means of provisioning group info outwards.

I'm hopeful that we'll get that work underway before long.

Tom

Dr. Loris Bennett wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering what the status of LDAPPC is following Kathryn's
departure. We were particularly interested in the incremental
provisioning feature.

Regards

Loris

  • LDAPPC Status / Nexus, Dr. Loris Bennett, 11/17/2008
    • Re: [grouper-dev] LDAPPC Status / Nexus, Tom Barton, 11/18/2008