grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 3-Sep-08

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 3-Sep-08

  • From: caleb racey <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 3-Sep-08
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:34:47 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-GB

> [AI] {Kathryn} will do background research on a messaging system to be used
> as a
> test/example case for hooks.

I have just been testing activeMQ JMS message queuing and have also been
testing it with the STOMP protocol connector to provide access to JMS queues
to other languages (php perl python ruby etc) with php message consumption
and posting tested.

More than happy to help with this effort and I can recommend activeMQ as a
test platform, I had it setup and running in about 30 minutes and it has nice
examples to learn from.