grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Re: GRP-146

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Re: GRP-146

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Re: GRP-146
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 13:17:24 -0400

The filters would use the indexes. I see these filters available:

GroupCreatedAfter
GroupCreatedBefore
GroupModifiedAfter
GroupModifiedBefore

StemCreatedAfter
StemCreatedBefore

Just curious, where are these filters used? Or what would a use case be?

I could see the created_by and modified_by being used when changing someone's
member_id (jira issue open for this), though I think that is such a seldom
used feature it might not require an index...