grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Re: [signet-dev] New ldappc snapshot fixes runner script problem

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Re: [signet-dev] New ldappc snapshot fixes runner script problem

  • From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • To: Graham Seaman <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>,
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Re: [signet-dev] New ldappc snapshot fixes runner script problem
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:52:16 -0500

Well, I can fix the exporting problem. Thanks. I probably have it exported in my .profile.

As for the data removal, yes, it relates to scoping and unfortunately there's no workaround until we get a mechanism in place.

Yes, you *could* export all your externally provisioned groups and feed them into grouper, but that seems like overkill. If you're currently provisioning your isMemberOf attributes from some other source, then I'd use a test LDAP directory until we have scoping working.

Not sure why it didn't provision your test group, though. Could you send me your (password-sanitized) ldappc.xml file please?

-K