Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: grouper ddl
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 02:38:00 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
Im wrapping up the ddl changes for grouper 1.4. I was able to recreate the DB with the new way, and all unit tests pass (well, except the loader one which is not ready yet, will be soon).
Some notes / issues / todo’s:
- Explain the bootstrap
- Add hook to register other ddl apps
- Subject and subjectattribute tables (I can add a different “ddl app” which separates these out, and a config option to not sync them)
- If foreign keys or indexes are misnamed, they will be renamed (actually dropped and recreated)
- If there are old indexes (or extra ones), they will not be dropped
- grouper_ prefix constraint
- should grouper not start if there is a mismatch (in either direction)?
- how should the ant tasks work? Option to log to file? Which file, configured from grouper.properties? Should it run the file? Or use the sql ant task for that?
- I need to get rid of old schema export
- I need lots of help testing (make sure the DB is the same, and test on various dbs)
Here are the tables / indexes / foreign keys for 1.3… I will add grouper_loader_log, and the id col changes a little later. (might need to wait for latest to propagate)
- grouper ddl, Chris Hyzer, 07/23/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.