I changed the java package structure of Grouper per our
discussions. Just a note, let me know if something doesn’t work in
HEAD (all unit tests pass).
The base Grouper package used to have 125+ classes in it. To
make the API easier to understand and use (especially since hooks are soon to
be released), we are repackaging. Granted some of the Java access modifiers
need to be opened up a bit.
I adjusted UI / WS / GSH / loader / usdu so they compile (didnt touch ldappc,
though there aren’t too many issues, just update grouper.jar and organize
imports will fix most of them)
I put a javadoc package.html in every package
Note: if any ant tasks or anything else doesnt work, let me know
I didnt move 3 classes which are configured in grouper.properties and
sources.xml so everyone doesnt have to change those files.
I didnt refactor where the unit tests are, they are still in the same package
The main package now has 2 dozen classes, which is reasonable
Here is the package structure per our discussions (the packages that already
existed arent listed):
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper (beans e.g. Group, Member, and finders e.g.
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.cfg (e.g. GrouperConfig)
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.exception (e.g. GrantPrivilegeException)
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.filter (e.g. GroupAttributeFilter)
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.log (e.g. EventLog)
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc (e.g. GrouperVersion)
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.registry (e.g. RegistryInstall)
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.validator (e.g. BaseQueryValidator)
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.xml (e.g. XmlReader)
Ps. Next step is to try to bring the extensions (loader,
gsh, usdu) into grouper…