grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] ldappc progress report

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] ldappc progress report

  • From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • To: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] ldappc progress report
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:42:17 -0500

I should add that there are two competing Eclipse plugins for Maven going through incubation with eclipse.org. The one that is most used is M2Eclipse; the other is Q4E. I've used both and mainly use M2Eclipse. It's available at http://www.sonatype.org/update/ via the usual Eclipse update mechanism. BTW, currently the best book for Maven is online (or via PDF download) and is called "Maven - The Definitive Guide" and is also available from Sonatype at http://www.sonatype.org/book/ , if that helps anyone.

-K

  • ldappc progress report, Kathryn Huxtable, 06/25/2008
    • Re: [grouper-dev] ldappc progress report, Kathryn Huxtable, 06/25/2008