grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] 1.3.0 rc2 gsh ant test hangs

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] 1.3.0 rc2 gsh ant test hangs

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] 1.3.0 rc2 gsh ant test hangs
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:44:53 -0400

I think java stdin gets flaky after a couple of invocations from ant... I
put a not in the prompt that you need to enter more than once (I have seen up
to 8 times). Also, I tried to do input from ant and it had the same problem.
Maybe the new Console class in java6 addresses this, though I don't know
when Grouper would ever require Java6 (many more years...) also maybe we
could rewrite with an ant. Finally, I think there is more work to do in the
build file for 1.3, so lets discuss in the next meeting. Im not sure anyone
from grouper developers do this, but don't have files in the test.classpath
(test/src/conf) different than the classpath (/conf) since the ant file is
inconsistent (unless you get latest from HEAD).