grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] tiny problem, api build 1.30 rc1

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] tiny problem, api build 1.30 rc1

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Gary Chapman <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] tiny problem, api build 1.30 rc1
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:28:04 -0400

> in the documentation ;-) Happy to do a -g build if given specific
> instructions on how.

I just committed changes to not allow non -g builds, so in CVS HEAD (and
1.3.0 RC2+) in grouper and grouper-ui (the web services already had this
feature), debug info is already in the compiled bytecode. But I think your
underlying issue was the subject source id, so hopefully you can change that,
and your tests will pass without worrying about the -g... we will see when
you run the tests again.